Welcome To Landen's life in pictures and words!

We hope you will take a few minutes to read and be encouraged by this blog. We are grand parent's who have made the choice to raise our beautiful, sweet baby grandson! It will be hard we are sure, years have caught up with us...lol! But what a joyous journey it will be! Hope you find something here that will make you smile or encourage you! Thanks for looking in on us and God bless you and your journey! <3

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Smile That Just Melts Your Heart





I just can't stop taking pictures of that smile. It just melts my heart! I know I am Nana but I do believe that you are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! You are right up there with all your Aunts and Uncles and mama I believe, gorgeous. Your mama had the most beautiful smile, I think you have hers, you definitely have her beautiful eyes. Your daddy's little grin. But mostly you are just Landen, so sweet and so lovable.I will be forever sad the day you get too big to hug your Nana. I really, really, really hope that day never ever comes.

We took you to Linesville to see the honking huge fish. You were amazed. You smiled and smiled at the fish, the people, so cute.The ducks were a hit. So glad we got to spend this day with you. I wouldn't have missed it for the world!




I am sure that all people know deep down inside that the little child in his mother's    womb is a human being from the moment of conception, created in the image of God to love and to be loved. Let us pray that nobody will be afraid to protect that little child to be born. Jesus said: "If you receive a little child n my name, you receive me.".....Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment